elongated cut crease tutorial with glō minerals smoky eye kit-
1. Apply a piece of tape along the lower lashline slanting up to create a sharp edge. Sweep color #1 across the entire eye, from just beneath the brow to the upper lashline. Use a fluffy blending brush to apply color #3 to the crease, dragging it out and up.
2. Apply color #4 with an angled liner brush along the outer lashline and up into the outer crease. This should create a sideways ‘V’ shape. Blend softly!
3. Remove the tape. Blend color #2 along the lower lashline.
4. Line color #4 even closer to the lower lashline, creating a gradient.
5. Curl the lashes, apply mascara, and falsies if you choose.
The palette used is the Smoky Eye Kit by glō minerals provided by beautystoredepot.com. See my review on this palette here! Hope you found this tutorial helpful!